Tuesday 13 May 2008

A bigger perk? Not yet....


So, before my first surgery, the doctor warned me that several things could fluctuate with my hormones-almost like sending me back through puberty. Ha! Well, I was not excited about this...Except the fact that he told me he had several female patients who experienced their boobs getting bigger-2 sizes sometimes. Well...I was not upset about this possibility at all!
Yesterday, during my appointment, he commented that my face had begun to clear up. Since the first surgery my face started breaking out. Not badly, but for me it was. My face has never broken out in my life-until that dumb surgery. So it is nice to see it finally going away...However, I quickly asked him why my boobs have not followed suit and gotten bigger since the hormones have obviously been activated. He said, much to my dismay, that it didn't happen to everyone. I told him I was quite disappointed that I wasn't getting the free boob job along with brain surgery that many have gotten from him :) He said my boobs are just fine...haha. Guess I will have to wait a little bit longer and see if surgery 2 triggers anything, or perhaps this upcoming surgery #3 ;)

No comments: